Glacier Soft Shell Jacket
The Port Authority® Glacier® is constructed from a polyester stretch woven shell, which is then bonded to polyester microfleece with an added laminate film insert to repel water. The result is a wind-resistant, water-resistant jacket with stretch that's perfect for corporate or weekend wear.
- 96/4 poly/spandex stretch woven shell
- 100% polyester microfleece lining
- 1000MM fabric waterproof rating
- 1000G/M² fabric breathability rating
- Two-way zipper
- Zippered chest pocket
- Front zippered pockets
- Spandex-trimmed cuffs
- Open hem
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this jacket be bought with the KHSAA logo?
Unfotunately, our license with the KHSAA only allows us to apply the logo to officiating uniforms. Since this item is not considered part of the officiating uniform, we are not able to apply the KHSAA logo.
Do you have the logo for CFOA Volleyball?
This is just the standard Florida logo. You would select the FHSAA Florida logo
If you get your name on the jacket where do you put it
Names will typically go on the left chest, unless you specify otherwise, on the casual wear items.
Free Returns Info
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression, Undergarments & PPE Masks
- Undergarments, compression and PPE Reusable Masks CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.