Ref Smart College Baseball Action Clock & Inning Timer
- Easily time the NCAA Action Pitch Clock
- Clips to your belt
- Easy to use in all weather conditions. Unlike a wrist watch there are no tiny buttons
- Simple click toggle switch
- Provides silent warning vibrations to eliminate distractions
- 3 1/4" x 2 3/8" x 1 1/16"
Pitch Clock Timer
- Toggle down for 20 second pitch clock
- Warning vibration after 15 seconds
- Final vibration after 20 seconds
Between Innings Timer
- Toggle up for 120 seconds between innings
- First warning vibration with 30 seconds remaining
- Second warning vibration with 15 seconds remaining
- Final vibration after 120 seconds
For complete timer instructions CLICK HERE
For Instructions to set your timer to a different function CLICK HERE
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For NCAA baseball, there are instances when the timer needs to be paused, but not reset (ex. in between innings warmup pitch goes to backstop and HP does not notice because attending to another matter, etc). Does device have ability to be paused, but not reset?
It does not pause, just resets. However, the scenario you are describing is extremely rare. You could just use your judgement as to how much longer you want to extend the time between innings to allow for the 5 pitches. If you felt you needed to "time" the extension you could flip to the other timer after the 2 minutes. For example, if you want to add :15 seconds... after the 2 minute timer is done you could start the action clock timer and use the first warning vibration as your guide.
Can this software be updated if the NCAA changes their timing rules?
For the most part yes...It would just depend on what the changes are, but we should be able to adapt to any changes.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment. Your orginal shipping is not refundable.
- Click Here for the returns page. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.