Wilson Guardian Leg Guards
- Triple knee cap design for ultimate protection
- Plastic Armor Shell
- Removable toe cap
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment
- Strategic venting for maximum airflow to keep you cool
- Weighs approx. 2.4lbs. (1.1kg)
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The size is measured how? the total lengh? or?
The size refers to the length of the leg guard from about the middle of the knee cap to the bottom of the shin protection. In general the 15" works best if you are 5'10" and under, and the 17" works best for 5'10" and taller.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.