Reebok Zig Pulse Matte Leather Court Shoes
- Reebok Zig is an "Energy Drink" for your feet.
- Designed to minimize the work performance by your leg muscles
- Lightweight foam outsole to absorb the impact of heel strikes while spreading it along the zigs and zags.
- Based on feedback customers are most comfortable when they go up 1/2 size.
- D Width Only
- Synthetic Matte Leather Upper
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you have this in size 15?
Unfortunately Reebok only goes up to size 14 in that shoe. We're trying to get them to make 15's and 16's but haven't had any luck. Pat
netDo these come in 2 E 3E
Unfortunately these shoes only come in a standard D width.
Can these be used for baseball?
The bottom is designed for the court. I suppose you could wear them for baseball but there is not any tread on the bottom so you might find you don’t get the best grip on the field.
When will you be getting more size 13.5 shoes and do you also have these shoes in patent leather
Reebok no longer makes that shoe in a size 13.5. The 1/2 sizes only up to 11.5.
Can I remove the foam insole and replace it with my orthotic insole?
Yes. You sure can.
Are the zigzag sized for women and men
The sizing is men's sizing on the matte and patent leather zigs.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.