Smitty Premium 4-Way Stretch Basketball Referee Pants
- Advanced Technology Lightweight Pants
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex with 4-Way stretch
- Choose: Pleated, Western Pocket, or NBA Style Slash Pocket
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- Spreads & Evaporates moisture picked up off the skin
- Pants are unhemmed
- Athletic Cut has more room in the seat and thigh with a wider leg opening.
Fabric & Care
- 92% Polyester 8%Spandex
- Machine Wash - Cold Water
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Why do you have every between size from 38 and down but not 38 and up? I need a 39 for a comfortable fit because 38 is too tight and 40 is too big.
I'm not aware of any manufactures that make a 39" waist. They are designed to be altered so you can have the 40 taken in, in the waist. The Flex Belt also does a good job if you are in between sizes.
1 do you measure inseam from groin to where u want pants to stop 2 are they returnable if inseam is done by you
1. Yes you measure from the inside of your pant leg to the bottom for the "inseam". If you were to measure from the outside of the pant leg that is considered the "outseam" 2. If the pants are hemmed they are not returnable.
do these pants give a little in the waist area? where a 34 would give to let it feel like a 35?
They have a little bit of flex, but not a full inch. They are not an expander pant, so if you need a 35, you would be best off to to ahead and order the 35.
I need the pants in a size 50 waist atheletic style
48 waist is the largest Smitty Apparel makes in these pants. The 48's can be let out in the waist up to a size 50 though.
How long is the inseam of the pant? Unhemmed.
Usually the pants measure around 37-38" unhemmed.
what is difference between western pocket and nba style pocket?
The western cut pocket runs horizontal along the waistband.
The NBA Style Pocket (slash pocket) Runs Vertically along the side of the pant near the side seam.
Important Info on Returns
- DO NOT WEAR YOUR SHOES OUTSIDE IF YOU THINK YOU MAY NOT KEEP THEM.
- You can return shoes provided they have not been worn outside or in a game. Shoes that have been worn outside or on the court can NOT be returned for any reason other than a manufacturers defect. Once they have dirt on them, they can not be returned.
- Our Advice: Try your shoes on in your house and wear them for a while to make sure you like them. Once you wear them outside or on the court they are yours to keep.
- We will not take back dirty shoes.
- Shirts, Pants, and Jackets can be returned provided they have not been altered, laundered, or game worn.
- Pants: Be sure to try on all pants before having them hemmed. It can happen that a pair is mis-labeled or incorrectly sent. Please make sure they fit before hemming.
- Compression & Undergarments
- Undergarments and compression CAN NOT be returned for any reason other than manufacturers defect once the package is opened.
- We offer free returns only. If you use our prepaid return label you will be refunded for the items sent back to us. If you need to exchange, return the unwanted items for a refund and buy the new items online.
- Returns that meet the above conditions will be accepted up to 30 days after you receive your items.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Click Here for a free return shipping label. Be sure to include the return form with your return shipment.